The main purpose is to oversee the financial management of VCFA’s accounts and recordkeeping. A key aspect of the role will to provide an accountancy and payroll service to our members – local community groups. The role will ensure an accurate audit-trail of all financial activity, payroll, PAYE and pension requirements.
The Principal Duties of this role include to
- Oversee VCFAB bookkeeping accounts records using accounts software (e.g. Quickbooks Online or Xero)
- Prepare budget and cash flow forecasts
- Authorise sales and purchase invoices, including staff and volunteer expenses claims.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and annual final accounts to trial balance stage.
- Manage bank accounts and prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to the management and Trustees.
If you have any questions please contact Pauline Crossley on 0161 447 3035
This vacancy is currently open.
35 hours per week
Part time considered. Minimum 21 hours per week