The government has launched a £25.5 million funding package to help voluntary, community, and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations in England improve their energy efficiency.
Eligible organisations will be able to apply for
- an independent energy assessment
- capital grants to install energy efficiency measures.
We are holding a series of webinars for voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations (VCSEs) across England who are interested in applying to the Energy Efficiency Scheme.
- The webinars will cover:
- Overview of the scheme, key dates and what is available
- How to apply for the cost and deliver of an Independent Energy Assessment (IEA)
- How to apply for the capital grant
- Top tips for grant applications
- The webinar will also provide information on how applications will be prioritised if the scheme is oversubscribed, plus space for your questions.
Please register for one of the webinars using the links below:
Find out more and apply below VCSE Energy Efficiency Scheme – Groundwork