Does your organisation need training on the government’s Prevent Programme or are you perhaps an individual with an interest in stopping people becoming radicalised? If so, the Prevent E-Learning package shown below might be of interest to you.
The package covers points which include those shown below
- An overview of CONTEST counter-terrorism strategy
- How Prevent aims to safeguard vulnerable people from being radicalised and drawn into terrorism
- To understand how people can become radicalised
- To recognise the possible signs that someone is being radicalised
- To understand how and where to refer concerns
If you are interested in further training you can also contact Counter Terrorism North West on 0161 8566362 or the Community Safety Team on 0161 253 6544.
Suicide Prevention Training
If you work or volunteer in Bury and would benefit from attending a FREE 2.5 hour online Suicide Prevention Training session, then register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives of the training
- Give an insight to suicide locally and nationally
- Help you identify those at risk of suicide
- Look at useful and practical ways to support those who may be feeling suicidal